Friday, March 25, 2011

3 Chapter and 6 papers later.....

I think I made it! For about a month I have been working hard on my master's thesis. Yesterday I sent it to the editor! I am so excited that I have made it to this point. I haven't really paid attention to much else. (Sorry family)

I would go to the store only once a week for about 30 minutes or less. We have saved a lot of money without me doing any shopping, but I am not sure what kind of food is left in the house.

My eyes are blood shot but I am hopeful that they will clear up with time. It must be from all of the reading I have done on the computer......

My neck is sore from being bend down most of the time....

When I couldn't work on the paper any longer, I would take a break by putting dishes away or folding laundry... what fun!

Yesterday after I sent the chapters off, I sat down and had nothing to do.... Well, I could have cleaned the house or I could have gone grocery shopping, but instead I took a nap. After my nap I watched the BYU basketball game.

I am looking forward to a weekend of Costco and Sam's shopping and buying birthday presents for Sarah and Rachael.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Have fun shopping! You need to get back in "shopping shape" before you head to China.

BreAnn said...

You rock! That is absolutely amazing. Yeah, I would say you definitely deserve a break!

Bonnie said...

So glad you have it done. What a weight off!