Monday, April 11, 2011

Beat Up By A Chinese Woman...And I Paid For It

Today was our first day sight seeing. We went to the Forbidden City, Tienemen Square, a Chine Tea House the Beijing 2008 Olympic Bird' nest and water cube, anda place where we were served Peking duck. It was a great day and Bonnie is going to write all about it... you can get to her blog by clicking on Bonnies Briamstorn on the side bar.
,
After our fun, busy day we had a massage. Two small Chinese women came to our room to work us over. they started with our had and ears. At this point I got the giggles. For the rest of the massage I tried to control myself. One time I stopped mysel from laughing by biting the tip of my tongue...that turned out to be a bad iea because she pounded on my head I then I really bit it. The lady's pouned, rubbed, and slugged. There were a few good places that she rubbed, and I got so relaxed I thought I was slubbering, and then there were places where she used her fist. She popped my toes and pouneded all of my muscles and towasd the end she poked the sore areas on my feet.

As she was hitting me with her fist I thought boy, I hope we never get in a fight.. she would surely win because of her strong hands. When they were done.. we paid for our beatings... I wont be surprised if I discover a few bruises.

1 comment:

BreAnn said...

Ha ha ha, that is funny. On "An Idiot Abroad" The chinese massuese used fire to massage. I'll be sure to rethink getting a massage if I'm ever in China!