Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Great, Great Wall of China

Today I did something I never thought I would do. I climbed up the Great Wall of China. The steps are umven and steep. The wall gets higher really quickly leaving those who climb it swaeting and panting. The views were beautiful. I would have liked to sta there longer,maybe even go camping there.

Comng down from the wal was a lot easier. I could not stop becausmy legs would shake a lot if I did. When I finished coming down from the wall,I went to the bathroom...this one was a squatter... A squatter is just like it sounds..One has to squt to use it...there is no sitting only squatting. Not a good idea when your legs are shaking, but I did manage to do it.

I would love to rake Marty to this wall.. hee would love it.

Today we also went to a jade factory..we did not buy anything,everything was very ecpensive. We also visited the capitol museum. I am so tired right now I keep falling asleep in the middle of words. I bette rgo and get some rest for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

it sounds like you are having so much fun! wish i could be there! i'll just go vicariously through your pictures.

Unknown said...

The typing in this post is horrible. I wrote this on my little kindle and could hardly see what I was doing. Sorry it is so bad.