Monday, August 1, 2011

Party, Party, Party!

Sarah Rose is getting married! Last week Sarah D. and her sister Carolina came from Italy. We have had so much fun in such a little amount of time.

Saturday was bridal shower day. We started our first one at 10:00. We had a great time with some really great people. At 2:00 Sarah's friend gave her another bridal shower. This one was with Sarah's close friends.

During the first shower, Sarah received lots of nice things for her new apartment. The 2nd shower concentrated on things from Victoria Secret.

I had the perfect gifts for Sarah. I gave her some cute plates from Costco and a wooden fruit bowl. For the 2nd shower, I wrapped up a wonderful gift in a Victoria Secret bag. I told her it was guaranteed to make a man happy. I think it was perfect... What man wouldn't want their wife to use a good cookbook?

After the bridal showers we went to the ward party. Three parties in one day!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love the second shower joke. I wonder what she was thinking before she opened a Victoria's Secret bag from her mom.

Bonnie said...

You all are so good to Sarah! Wish I could have been there for the shower but I am grateful to have made the wedding.