Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Jet Lag

What is it with 3:00 in the morning? When I was in China, I would wake up at 3 each morning, totally ready to start a brand new day. Now that I am home, 3 in the morning is still my wake up call. Once I wake up, I can't go back to sleep. I keep my eyes closed just in case I might be lucky and drift off to sleep.

I can pretty much go all day without feeling tired until about 7 at night. (With a little help from a diet coke) 7:00pm is when a huge wave of tiredness hits me.

I was really hoping to be done with this jet lag business by Monday. Now that I am at school full time for a few weeks I really need to get over this time change thing.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I hope you start to get on US time again. 3 am is way too early!

Bonnie said...

I think eating times are off too. I go all day without being hungry until about 10:00 PM when I would really like a cinamon roll or a bowl of oatmeal. NO deal. I don't want to eat right before bed. At 3:00 AM I wake up ravenous for a sandwich. No deal I am not going to get up and make a sandwich while I am supposed to be sleeping. At 7:00 AM I am ready for a steak, but I eat the oatmeal instead. Still, it is worth all of this pain. We got to go to China and Hong Kong! Hopefully we will be back to normal in few days.